Keiki O Ka Aina Preschool
Preparing Every Child for Academic and Social Success in School
Keiki O Ka Aina Preschool offers a bi-lingual Montessori environment rich in Hawaiian culture.
The arts-based, literacy-driven curriculum is firmly grounded in Hawaiian values, traditions, culture and language. Taught by qualified teachers and visiting artists from around our community, the developmentally appropriate environment supports children's natural enthusiasm to learn and play. Children between the ages of 3 and 5 are eligible to attend the Keiki O Ka Aina Preschool.
We believe in:
- Promoting the emotional well being of children
- Introducing children to various ways of learning through art, discovery and movement
- Igniting the spark of imagination and wonder within every keiki
- Inviting community artists and experts into the classroom to increase children’s awareness of their world
- Perpetuating the Hawaiian language
- Incorporating the richness and diversity of Hawaiian culture, traditions and values
- Using the `aina as a “natural classroom” where children can explore freely